I'm Isla, a recent graduate trying to get my foot in the revolving door of the fashion industry.
I'm currently using this platform as an online CV, portfolio, blog etc. just a single and simple website to hold all my professional information and work, and is hopefully a little more interesting than a Microsoft Word CV. Scroll down to see a quick overview of my workplace experience, and a copy of my actual CV at the bottom. - Enjoy!
Key Work Experience:
EDITED - Runway Trend Assistant. A temporary role throughout before, during and after fashion weeks.
Working at Edited Retail Analytic and Trend Forecasting company, where my role includes but is not limited to, compiling images and data to analyse and produce runway report of current trends shown during fashion weeks. Using the Edited app to research various trends and products across the market and write reports detailing movement.
- Select Specs - Freelance contributing writer
- i The Stylist, Fashion and Styling website - Contributing Writer
- Catwalk Yourself - Contributing Writer
- Her Campus Lancaster - Contributing writer and society member
- Karla Otto London - Fashion Week Intern
- Chase PR - Intern
Retail & Customer Service
- Topshop - Christmas Temporary Sales Assistant
- Bartender/Front of House - Restaurants and Hotels.
- Administrative assistant
- Excellent written skills, editorial and academic, press releases, articles, reports etc.
- Administrative skills and experience
- Well versed in Social Media
- Excellent IT skills, MS Office Suite, Windows and Mac
- Photoshop, InDesign, Mail Chimp
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Data Entry Systems